Thursday, May 5, 2011

Backstreet's back.. Alright!

Hello? Is this thing on? Is anyone there?

Wow... has it really been a year? I guess it has. I can't say I find it too surprising that I have neglected my blog for so long. I mean, really, its ME we're talking about. But, what do you know, I've caught the blog bug again. For all I know, this singular post could satisfy that blog bug, but for the sake of all of my devoted readers (hey mom) I hope its not.

Let me give you a brief run down of this past year.

I was training for a marathon, but then found out I have bum knees (yes, plural)...

So, I stopped running several miles a day, but continuted to eat like I was... (that was fun)


My little brother left on a mission for Tahiti (really? Tahiti? More like a vacation if you ask me..)


My other little brother got married to his sweetheart which only made me feel ancient...



My cat Malone ran away from home (He is probably living with a mountain lion lady friend..)

Leaving Stockton our sole pet (make that OBNOXIOUS pet...)

(Side note... is it creepy that I take pictures of my pets? I guess that's what you do when you don't have children...)






We took on a blonde sister-wife... wait, no, that's me with a wig on...

I turned into a super-hero...


The husband turned into a Lumber Jack...


And NOW, one year later, my baby sister is 16 (I'm sure she'll love this picture)...


Oh, and I've started working out again... which has been surprisingly, my favorite part of the day.



And this is me now. The same person that left you... only sexier.

So, that's it. That's my update. Sounds like an exciting life, yes?

I don't know why I feel the need to give an update of my life on this blog. Like, I can't blog without explaining where I've been. I guess I feel like if I don't explain what I've been up to, you'll think "This woman can't be trusted! I cannot read her blog without suspicion! There is no explanation for her year hiatus".

Then again, mom (my sole reader), I'm pretty sure you know what I've been up to.... right?

Regardless, try to read my subsequent posts without suspicion. Please and thank you.

It's good to be back.

1 comment:

Patrice Telfer said...

HEY Torrey I read your blog!! You should do it more often!