Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Torrey through the ages!

So, I had to go through the ol' photo album the other day to give pictures to our Young Woman's President for a "Meet Your New Leaders" activity the other night, and I'm hooked! Is it not the most fun thing in the universe to look at old photos? I love to see how much the people around me have changed... I especially love to see how much I've changed! So, for your viewing pleasure, I now present: Torrey Through The Ages!!!!

Torrey as a baby! So cute!


Torrey and Evan looking guilty...


Torrey and all of her boyfriends...
Please note that she is stuffing her face full of cupcake...
Also note that she has quite the gut on her.


Torrey and wittwe bwothew Jakey!
Apparently Jake was supposed to grow
up to be a foot ball player?


Torrey on a horse at the famous
Cousin Birthday parties!!!
(PS, I loved that swimming suit,
if only I could still squeeze into it.)


Look at the million scrapes and
scabs I have on my legs!


My first play ever, the Pied Piper!
I'm the bright pink girl looking at the camera.
My one and only line was "And munch them!"
Yeah, I still remember it.


This is me with Katie and Katie, my best friends
in 4th grade. I especially enjoy the donut, granola bar,
soda pop, and KoolAide in my hands. No wonder
I looked like Jabba the Hut!


Ahhh, the Field Day Dance and Burton Elementary!
I was always jealous of the Kindergartners
who got to dance to Teddy Bear Picnic. 5th Graders
had to do a dumb 50's dance... with BOYS! Only,
my partner was a girl because we were the tallest
in our class and all of the boys were shrimps.


In Sea World in 5th or 6th grade... not entirely sure...
love the face.


This picture is in Junior High. I would like to
point out that I am again holding some type
of sugary beverage and a little on the round side.
Strange.


I love this picture because I have SUPER thick
eyebrows and bizarre red-ish hair.
Good ol' high school. Go Darts!


I've finally graduated from High School and
moved on to college. Thankfully there was a change
in hair color.


Oh fun Hale Center Theater. Bless their little hearts.
I loved that wig though. The outfit (which is
conveniently coved up by the bass) I could stand
to do without.


Tay and I at Jake's graduation... that night
was also my first date with Studly Juddly!
Dang I'm sexy.


My favorite bridal picture of all time!
Courtesy of Bee Photography.


Also another great pic by Bee Photography of me and
my sweetheart. Wow, I'm like, REALLY happy.


Again, SUPER happy... maybe it was because
I was finally married.


And, the most recent photo in Torrey's life!
We've almost been married a year!
Again, courtesy of Bee Photography.


Well, folks, did you enjoy the show? Can you believe I used to be so cute... AND so ugly? Really, the softball picture makes me want to hurl. But hey, you know how it goes... Chubby AND Sexy! Right?

6 comments:

Unknown said...

This was such a fun journey with you! I can't believe we ALL had to suffer from that Burton Bulldog end of the year dance thing...what IS that all about?


And thanks for the shout out to Bee Photography! It's gonna be a good year, and I'm gonna capture it all in photos!!

Torrey Jayne said...

The best part about the End of the year dance thing, was that your sister was the tall girl who was always my partner!!! Ha!

Unknown said...

And she is the SHORT one of the family!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

The Flints said...

Damn, girl, you are HOT. (I'm working on the swearing thing for the new year.)

Brittany said...

Good times in Yellowstone! raisins and beer! hehe!

Andra said...

Fun pictures! Why are you so obsessed with how fat/chubby/round you thought you were?